Thursday, June 7, 2012

Zoya: Rica



My days as of late have been full of beaches and bonfires, which has been great, but sometimes you just need a good day to yourself. Today I've been busy watching loads of  Supernatural and eating junk food. Once in a while, the best feeling is that of being lazy! Something I love to do while watching my programs is nail painting of course, and today I chose this gorgeous little number: Zoya Rica.

Rica is a sheer hot pink based laquer filled with orange-gold, glas fleck shimmer that catches the light in every kind of atmosphere. These photographs really don't show how dazzling this color is. If there was ever a polish designed to depict the tones of a beautiful tropical sunset, this would be it!




two coats in direct sunlight, Seche Vite top coat 
two coats indoors with flash, Seche Vite top coat
Overall I love this color for summer. It's one of my older polishes and I haven't found another color like it. With its wonderful formula, two coats is just enough to be opaque. I've never had a problem with Zoya polishes, and it continues to be one of my most favorite brands at only $8 a bottle. Gorgeous color and such a steal! Hope your summers are all going wonderfully! 

No comments:

Post a Comment