Monday, January 21, 2013

The End to a Great Winter Break

The last few weeks have been a whirlwind! It's gone so fast I cannot believe that the spring semester is beginning already. Just two days ago I was taking a final macroeconomics exam, life is going by so fast these days. This break has been so productive and busy, that I forgot to take a breather! I've been taking these few off days to relax and rest, as well as getting moved back into my apartment. On my last day off, I want to share with you what's been helping me stay afloat.

[ A new hand-made calendar and some macaron watercolors to brighten up my study space]

[Washi Tapes To Use With My New Russell & Hazel Planner]
[Burning a Light and Freshly Scented Candle]

I hope you enjoyed what's been making me happy! Thanks for reading the post and have a great week, also, for all those students who are starting their new spring semesters, happy studying!



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Kat! I love your DIY Valentino inspired flip flop idea, they look really similar to the originals, and even more fun!

      Delete