Sunday, July 22, 2012

China Glaze: Pink Plumeria



Neons have been all over the place this summer. Although I love bright colors, they've gotten a little bit redundant. The new colors coming out for fall have been a welcomed change and I can't wait until I can get my hands on some of them! As I was losing hope that I would ever find a unique neon, I found China Glaze's Summer Neons collection, which has shimmer in the colors, making these different from the countless other neons everywhere. Pink Plumeria is the polish I chose to get from this collection, because, well, look at it!


Pink Plumeria is a beautiful orange based pink. Leaning towards coral, but also a super Barbie pink in some lights. The superfine gold and pink shimmer makes this more unique than the other neons floating around, and also just give this such a beautiful depth and sheen.



I don't know if it was just the fact that I was painting my nails at three in the morning or that it was 90 degrees with a humidity of 98 percent outside, but I found the consistency of the polish a little bit thick and hard to work with, which is something I've come to expect from China Glaze neons. Also as a note, this dries matte so a top coat is necessary. Overall, I love this, what a gorgeous color!

Did anyone else decide to pick up this color, or any other colors from the China Glaze Neons collection? 

1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous colour! I really should have bought a few of the neons! Now I'm obsessed with all the fall colours!

    I nominated you and your lovely blog for the Versatile Blogger Award. Please visit my blog for details.

    ReplyDelete