Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Estée Lauder Heavy Petals Collection: Narcissist, Dilettante, & Coral Cult (Part 2)


Here's the second part of this gorgeous collection I showed you last week. I think you'll like the last part of this collection, I adore the whole line. These colors turned out much better in photographs than the last two colors, and I had much better light! Yay! I think Estée Lauder was spot on when capturing the essence of their inspiration, Parisian chic. Each and every one of these colors make me feel so fun and fashionable. These colors are perfect for rainy spring days, they definitely brighten my mood!


Narcissist is a light, pink creme polish. Very flattering on my skin tone, and something I can see myself wearing for all occasions. This is a wonderful basic pink, and although it's not the most unique color, it's a welcomed change to the many vampy shades in my collection.



This is two coats to make for full opacity, looking closely you can tell this was a bit streaky. Narcissist is a polish that demands your attention during application, it was not easy to work with!


This is my second favorite color in the collection, Dilettante. This pretty blue reminds me of the famous Tiffany blue, although I haven't compared it to the actual color. A delicate turquoise just in time for spring! Love this color, and I don't own anything remotely like this, so that's a plus!



This was two coats, and it was also pretty hard to work with. Streaky and a weird thin/thick consistency. At least it turned out pretty with a nice coat of Seche Vite on top to even it out!


And last, but not least, Coral Cult. This is a nice coral creme, and a really pretty shade. Wonderfully milky and creamy, I this this could be a really pretty wall color wouldn't it? This is one of only a very few shades of coral I have, so I'm loving it!



This is again, two coats for mostly full opacity. As the days go on I have notices super faint visible nail line, which I probably wouldn't have even noticed if I hadn't been staring at them during lecture. A little streaky, but easier to work with than the others.



So there you have it! So far my favorite collections to come out this spring. I think they're just too pretty. I hope you enjoyed them as well! Will you be sporting any pastels this spring?  

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures and love the new blog design! Mint is my favorite color for spring and would be really pretty set off by the pink nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Corleen! I was getting so bored of my old theme and I thought something spring-y would be nice!

      Delete