Sunday, November 11, 2012

NARS: Night Rider


How are all of you doing? I hope your weekends have been great! Only two more weeks until Thanksgiving and it can't come sooner! My up-coming week is full of presentations and exams, not so fun, but that's life isn't it? Anyways, I have a swatch to share with you today, NARS Night Rider. Night Rider is a glass-fleck polish that has a plum base with lighter, lilac/silver shimmer.


It has nice consistency, and was totally opaque in three coats. Unfortunately I don't think this polish looks very good on my skin tone, which is sad because I really do like the color in the bottle. This is three coats with one of Seche Vite over top.


I think this color would look really nice with as one coat or layered over something. What do you guys think? We're still having cloudy weather over here, but tomorrow is supposed to be sunny, so I'm planning on getting some good swatching in tomorrow! Have a fantastic Sunday guys, hope you enjoyed the swatches!



No comments:

Post a Comment