Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Chanel: Paradoxal

Today I have a fantastic color to share with you!  I have finally made it home and I admittedly don't really know what to do with myself.  No homework, no projects, no exams, and everyone has gone to work and school for the day at my house.  My plan is to do laundry and hopefully meet up with a friend for coffee before family comes over and preparations for the big feast begins. 

Anyways, on to the polish!  Chanel Paradoxal is a dark grey/mauve based color with finely milled purple shimmer.  The shimmer is most evident in the bottle, and becomes subtle once painted on the nails.  I find Paradoxal to be a bit of a chameleon, in sunlight the purple is more evident and looks very warm, yet in shade or artificial lighting it looks like a cool grey.  It's one of those colors that's a little hard to describe, but I think it would look great on any skin tone!





What do you guys think of this polish?  I personally like it a lot.  It's not a color that's in your face or that people will stop you in the streets to comment on, but it's oh so sophisticated and grown up.

Is anyone planning to do something for black Friday?  This year our mall opens at midnight, which means I am not getting any sleep that night. Are you shopping for anything specific? Any great deals you can't pass up? Let me know! Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment